Concrete Repair in McAllen TX
Considering that there is concrete in just about every structure around us, it is easy to take this important building material for granted. But, just like every other important aspect of our modern societies, concrete needs to properly care for and well-maintained to keep it in preserved from the stress and strain of everyday life. At McAllen Concrete Services, we know all about concrete and what it needs to last a full service life.
Deterioration of your concrete can happen for any number of reasons, including, but not limited to, water infiltration, corrosion, seismic activity and much more. Years of careful industry experience and research has made us the local experts in restoring and rehabilitating concrete that has fallen to disrepair.
- Some of the most common Causes of Concrete Disrepair
- Corrosion of the reinforcement steel, carbonation, stray electrical current, etc.
- Chemical degradation including alkali aggregate reactions, chemical exposure, etc.
- Mechanical attack including impacts, movement, seismic activity, explosion, etc.
- Underlying contributor’s like poor construction, lack of maintenance, etc.
- Physical damage, e.g. freeze/thaw action, thermal movements, shrinkage, abrasion, wear
Reasons for concrete repair:
- Restore structural integrity
- Replace defective concrete
- Restore geometric appearance
- Restore aesthetic appearance
- Restore durability
At McAllen Concrete Services we have a full service focused solely on concrete in its many shapes and forms. If you feel your concrete structures are needing some special attention, call us up for a free estimate.